Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
MYTRAK Technologies Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with the various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services for customers with disabilities, MYTRAK Technologies Inc. will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative services, if available.
The notice will be placed at on our corporate website.
MYTRAK Technologies Inc will provide training to all employees, and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf.
This training will be incorporated into our new employee orientation program.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- MYTRAK Technologies Inc’s plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- How to use equipment or devices, e.g. TTY, wheelchair lifts, etc., that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing MYTRAK Technologies Inc’s goods and services
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to your accessible customer service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way MYTRAK Technologies Inc provides goods and services to people with disabilities can contact our Customer Service Ombudsman.
All feedback, including complaints, will be reviewed and investigated, if necessary.
Customers can expect to hear back in thirty (30) days.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of MYTRAK Technologies Inc that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.